- Majors & Options
- Degree Requirements and Info
- CEAT Scholarships
- Paker Hall Living Learning Community Mentors
- CEAT Student Organizations
- FE Exam
- CEAT Computing Requirements
- OSU Honors College
- Undergraduate Enrollment & Graduation Data
- Graduate Program
- OSU Resources for Students
- SPUR Undergraduate Research Form
- Future Students
- Career Services
- CEAT Home
An interview is the greatest opportunity to sell skills and qualities to an employer and hopefully land a job or internship.
Does the interview process make you nervous?
Do you have questions or concerns about a professional interview?
Do you need practice for an upcoming job/internship interview?
What are the differences between a telephone interview and an in-person interview?
Mock Interviews can be scheduled with the CEAT career consultant, Andrea Haken by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Appointments can also be made at the CEAT Career Services Office, ATRC 109E.